The Company (That’s us)
Synergy have been in the print management sector for twenty years, but we aren’t just any old print business. No sir. We’re vibrant. We’re fun. We’re dynamic – put simply we work hard, play hard and we get results.
Our clients are our favourite people. We believe in delivering excellent customer service and we work hard to find solutions to help customers maximise their budgets to achieve the best results.
We have a strong foothold in niche markets that we are committed to developing further.
This is where you come in.
The Person (That’s you)
You are an enthusiastic, bouncy, flexible, hardworking, practical and very organised sort with a desire to drive the customer experience and with a keen attention for detail, you are amazing enough to multitask quickly – no messing, no faffing about.
As a great problem solver with a can-do attitude, you can think on your feet and be able to identify opportunities to make savings and add value without compromising our exacting quality and service standards.
The Role (The nitty gritty)
We’re looking for experienced Account Manager to join our busy team. You will be working closely with the management team to ensure continual improvement of services oﬀered to clients and develop our direct mail business.
The what-you-will-be-doing bit:
- Develop our service offering in digital and data driven print, driving automation where possible
- Building relationships with clients and spotting opportunities to add value and improve our service to them.
- Translating client briefs into practical, accurate and economic print specifications identifying any areas where problems may occur
- Support the sales team by creating and sourcing quotations for client enquiries
- Checking client supplied artwork and data files and managing the proofing process across multi-faceted projects
- Ensuring customer jobs are delivered on time, every time
- You will be responsible for maintaining margins and enhancing working relationships with suppliers
The experience-you-need-to-have bit:
- A very strong understanding of digital and data driven print
- Strong experience and knowledge of diﬀerent production methods and uses, Postal Services, databases, variable document creation and hybrid mail solutions
- Confident with taking client briefs for a wide array of print and mail jobs
- Good IT knowledge – Microsoft Oﬃce, Adobe Acrobat, web to print systems and MIS (a basic knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop would be an advantage)
Interested? Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.