The Company (That’s us)
Synergy have been in the print management sector for twenty years, but we aren’t just any old print business. No sir. We’re vibrant. We’re fun. We’re dynamic – put simply we work hard, play hard and we get results.
Our clients are our favourite people. We believe in delivering excellent customer service and we work hard to find solutions to help customers maximise their budgets to achieve the best results.
We’re expanding fast – so to impress even more people and leave them feeling happier than ever, we need a super organised administrator to work part time in our offices in Lichfield, Staffordshire. This is where you come in.
The Person (That’s you)
You are an enthusiastic, bouncy, flexible, hardworking, practical and very organised sort with great communication skills. Your keen attention to detail means you don’t miss the all-important decimal point and you are amazing enough to switch from job to job with no messing, no faffing about. Job done. Next!
As a pro-active self-starter with a can-do attitude, you can think on your feet and turn your hand to a variety of administration tasks whilst being super organised and efficient.
The Role (The nitty gritty)
We’re looking for experienced Administrator to join our busy team. You will be supporting our lovely team in delivering exceptional service to our lovely customers.
You will be handling a wide range of administrative and executive support tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision. You will be responsible for organising and coordinating office operations and procedures and your superbly efficient manner means this will run like clockwork.
You won’t be just a paper shuffler here – you will learn how the business works from every aspect.
The what-you-will-be-doing bit:
- Reconcile and Process purchase and sales invoices
- purchase and Sales data entry to Sage Accounts
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports
- Answering incoming calls, taking and actioning messages and scheduling appointments
- Follow up on phone calls and contacts as appropriate to ensure tasks are completed
- Opens and distributes post
- Answers general emails and postal correspondence with customers and suppliers
- Purchasing office supplies and other in-direct supplies
- File and archive accurate records for all areas of the business
- Contact customers and suppliers when necessary
- Provide administrative support for the team
- Serve as the main point of contact for maintenance, postage, shopping, supplies, equipment,
- Excellent customer service
The experience-you-need-to-have bit:
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management and organisational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Proficiency in Sage 50 Accounts
Interested? Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.